Sunday, January 10, 2016

Mood Board #2

Mood Board #2

Happy Sunday everyone! 

I hope you had a lovely Saturday! This weeks mood board is the most fun yet (even though it's the second!). All of these items are recent puchases that I am obsessed with!

1. TURTLENECK HAIR - I never thought I would be able to pull off turtleneck hair. However, I recently purchased this turtleneck in burgundy from Old Navy and thought I would try it out. Turtlenecks themselves have become staple pieces in my wardrobe the past year. A super easy way to still be chic on a lazy winter day.

2. LACE UP FLATS - If you've been on Pinterest at all in the past few months you have probably seen lace up flats all over. I have had my eye on a pair for a while but just didn't want to spend $100+ on a trendy shoe. Once again Old Navy has you covered they have lace up flats for $29.00! So feel free to be Parisian-chic without braking the bank.

3. ADIDAS SUPERSTARS - From Kylie and Kendall to Gigi Hadid Adidas Superstar sneakers are all the rage with the city gals. As a wannabe city girl I finally decided to purchase a pair. If you're planning to purchase a pair of Superstars expect a backorder!

4. KEYCHAIN POMS - On a recent trip to New York I stopped by Sak's and, couldn't take my eye off of the Fendi monster keychains. So I decided to hunt down an affordable pom keychain and found this.

Thanks so much much for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment